17 August 2017

Mia-Lottie crafts again..

I have a cute Heart themed card to share with you today,
made by G/daughter Mia, as some of you know she is the light of my life
and spends many a happy hour with me crafting (ermmmm mainly messing about) lol 
in my craft room but she does love her sparkles.. so heres Mia's Sparkly heart card
she has made as a thank you to a family friend.. 
PS I did stick it onto a card blank for her as the stickles glue was still wet..

Mia-Lottie 4yrs 3months 
Mia hard at work, & yes the sun shines out of my gorgeous girlie.lol .
Mia is entering this into 
Simon Says stamp wed. chall.  Anything goes with Sparkle.
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aw Mia your card is beautiful and sparkly. You are very talented just like you nanna xxx

Maura said...

Oh my Mia! Your card is so full of lovely hearts filled with sparkle and shine! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Summer Kids Challenge! hugs, Maura

Bunny said...

This is lovely, Mia. I think the sparkle and gems are beautiful. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

she has made a lovely card Christine
Gr Karin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love this hanger Christine, I am thinking that Mia would love this on her door so Santa knows where she is!! ;-) The bold striped paper is gorgeous and the holly and poinsettia are so pretty :-)

บอลพรุ่งนี้

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mia :-) I love the pink stamping and glitter, the hearts and little angel are so pretty! I love everything about this card! very well done :-) you have definitely inherited your Grandma's talent :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
p.s, not sure why, but the photos of Mia are showing as a box with a ? in it :-/

Catherine said...

Mia, your card is so pretty! I love the pink colors and beautiful sparkle. Thanks for sharing your talent with us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge.

Cathie ♥